Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Monday, August 01, 2005

Delivering my new blog ...




After a series of contemplation, I finally have made it!

A few weeks ago, I was still contemplating between to blog, or not to blog. I never am a good player when it comes to game that requires perseverance. Oh well, we'll see how things go.

Being a PC-idiot, I've come across many PC jargons while playing with the settings, choosing a template, etc. Sigh, I guess getting a PC-literate personnel around me is crucial now, eh?

No matter what, this will be my designated web-home, ha!

Let this weblog be the place to gather felicity stories.
Let this weblog be the place to cherish felicity memories.

Let this weblog be the place to create felicity moments.
Let this weblog be the place to jot down felicity elements.

May everyone be showered by your felicity wishes!

Welcome to my felicity corner!
^_^

1 Comments:

Blogger at sea said...

Dear, I am so glad to see you new blog. I was looking for the old one and couldn't find it. I guess you didn't have time to update it. I totally understand:) Anyway, it's so good to see your new blog. Wish you a happy new year and very very happy new start. Do you know who I am? You don't know? How dare you!!! I am Panda:)
good luck

12:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker