Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

An Awesome Banana Leaf experience

Another delayed record when I was in Malaysia a couple of months ago. On an ordinary sunny day, I lured my little brother to a gourmet meal. We paid a visit to a restaurant @ Jalan Gasing that is well-known for their Banana Leaf cuisine.

Everyone was giving a big piece of banana leaf to begin with.

Later on, everyone was served with steaming-hot rice, a couple pieces of papadam (deep fried lentil crackers) and 3 types of veges. The servings were generous. You could order grill well-marinated chicken/squid/shrimp to go with your banana leaf meal. Oh ya, please do not forget the tasty gravy for your rice.

A scrumptious Banana Leaf meal together with a cup of Mango Lassi. Ahh, what more could you ask for?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have good news for you to see. It is showing you a whole lot!
You are invited to check it out if you get time at construction loans

8:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I do not believe that I can adequately describe my feelings towards fast loan and how incredible it is to me, I decided to let somebody else describe it, for me. I am choosing to blog today about fast loan

11:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Maternity baby clothes Microsoft.com at home security spyware default.mspx Peugeot vivacity silversport antidepressants advertising jobs 1998 saab 9000 cse Amiodorone and seroquel Alarm defender home system antidepressants+effexor+equal+xr antidepressant comparison Deleted files reappear anti depressants and serzone Sheer lingerie picture galleries Synthetic pathway for diazepam

5:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Vitamins pms depression Monitored alarm system Anxiety and asthma Nike whitegreen running singlet Craps tournament schedule

9:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker