Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Monday, November 28, 2005

My first Christmas tree.


My first Christmas tree, but I don't own it. This beautiful tree belongs to my housemate. It is the first time I have a Christmas tree in the house that I live in nevertheless. When I was a student, I could only afford a small and tiny one. Now, there is a tree that is taller than all of us who live in this house. What a change in terms of socio-economy status.

Yesterday, 3 of us (my housemate, Mr.Tomato, and myself) had some great fun setting this tree up. I guess we'll get more ornaments soon, and of course, some presents to go underneath the tree.

It's the time of the year, again. Such lovely moments ...

8 Comments:

Blogger Allyfeel said...

X'mas tree!!! Truely lovely!

It's a good thing progressing each and every year with a bigger tree. :)

2:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah... the present will be more and "more" hehehe...

2:21 AM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

Looks like you guys love wine as that's the only visible presents now.

2:55 AM

 
Blogger day-dreamer said...

Great job on decorating the tree!

11:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had my first christmas tree last year... and i just loved it..!!

4:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your blog! Christmas gift ideas These ornaments are Presented in a handsome velvet drawstring bag. Please visit Christmas gift ideas

3:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog. Christmas ornament ideas These ornaments make great gift toppers. Please visit Christmas ornament ideas

9:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

7:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker