Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Christmas spirit ...






I see these ornaments as lil' angels that bring in the season's spirit to our house. These days, I love sitting in the living room gazing at the tree. It just makes me feel good, and serene. Too bad I don't have a fire place, that would certainly kick up a notch.

We have these plaster craft houses on another corner of the living room.


May you enjoy the month of December. =)

9 Comments:

Blogger Samm said...

if i ever have those plaster craft houses in my living room, gordon's gonna have a field day..... whoooppeeee

12:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to come decorate my store for me.. :)

4:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed Christmas mode everywhere, I have been watching Mickey Mouse's Two Upon Christmas for two week with the girls liao.

5:02 AM

 
Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

Xmas is a joyous festive. So leave ur baggage and enjoy life every1.

6:02 AM

 
Blogger Samm said...

YOU"RE TAGGED!!!!!! GO TO MY BLOG NOW!!!!!!! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

http://myorganiclife.blogspot.com/2005/12/omg-i-got-tagged-my-profile-pic-figure.html

11:35 PM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

Oh my, those little houses are very lovely!

9:28 AM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

Btw, I bet most of them are made in china.. :P

9:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work remove cpu gel socket 754 amd athlon motherboard cpu combo chiropractic documentation software reviews cyrus 300 cpu russian lesbian webcam Hp inkjet print cartridge 95 tri color

5:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Laws for new car purchase Nissan z dream Mortgage calculator in canada Leadership training school coronado california http://www.no-collateral-bad-credit-personal-loans.info medical malpractice No bingo Oki microline 320 turbo printer driver Seo internship mali Waterbed frame pedastel gay watch me shine joanna pacitti live poker

8:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker