Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Sunday, April 23, 2006

San Francisco: Sea lions (videoclip)

There is a rather bizarre phenomenon in San Francisco whereby there is a huge flock of sea lions that are currently residing in K dock of Pier 39 in the Bay area of San Francisco. To find out more about this phenomenon, please click here for some interesting reading.




First time sharing a video clip. Hopefully this will work.

5 Comments:

Blogger mom2ashley said...

the video didnt play though...

8:38 PM

 
Blogger Samm said...

I havent been around lately. And see what greeted me. A slideshow of all the yummilicious food you've made. And it's making me VERY hungry now.... and no car.... aiyooooooo, ngor sei lorrr.

11:13 PM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

the videoclip should be working fine now. i hope you can enjoy the clip.

thanks mom2ashley for the reminder.

Samm, it's just a drive rightaway to get the access to all these food ... so not bad lah. Am happy for Malcolm and everyone else in your family. Will stay tuned to hear more about your latest addition to your family.

6:19 PM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

It's strange yeah, how all the seals just keep going back to Pier 39, and it's such an amazing sight.

I loved it there when I went..

12:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

5:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker