Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Friday, August 26, 2005

My Felicity Corner - not the cyber one ...

As of now, I have 2 felicity corners. One of it is this blog that you're currently reading. This is my cyber felicity corner. Another one will be the felicity corner in my room. As you can see from the picture posted below, the corner comprises some of my favourite framed art, as well as some other artistic ornaments.

My felicity corner as a whole:


The artistic Chinese ornament is a gift from my aunt working in Sungai Wang, a shopping emporium in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:
I think it's really unique. Like it very much.

Framed Poster "Follow Your Heart", by Emma Thomson, bought it when I was still in Halifax, Canada. This is my long time favourite.

Framed Art of Precious Moments series. I've always been a big fan of 'Precious Moments' images. Will love to buy some of the figurines, but they're not at all affordable. Well, at least I can enjoy the images. ^_^

The car plate is a gift from my fellow friends in Halifax. To me, it was a meaningful gift as both Tomato and myself are proud alumni of this university. The framed picture below actually is a piece of Cross-stitch art I made for Tomato as our 7th anniversary gift. As Tomato enjoys being anonymous, I had to use Photoshop to cover up his name with a dark patch.

And of course, that dried bouquet (see previous post) adds in another twist into my corner.

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker