Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Friday, August 26, 2005

My Target Audience of this felicity corner.

The biggest intention to write this blog, aside from recording my day to day life, is to share my current happiness with my family members and friends who are staying afar. Like I've stated in my profile, although a Malaysian myself, I am currently residing in USA. I often call home to talk to my parents and my siblings, but as good as phone calls can get, there are still extents whereby phone calls isn't the best resort.

Consequently, I'm putting up many pictures in my blog. Am doing this simply because ' a picture speaks a thousand words'.

May you like them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker