Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Speechless

I just could not figure out a title that is good enough for this post.

At this point of time, I'm sure that all of you all are aware of the catastrophe that is on-going in New Orleans. I, at this stage, am speechless, as no words are good enough to comprehend the entire disaster.

This blog will observe a moment of silence for all the casulties, survivors, unfortunate victims of this calamity.

Please do what you can. You may donate, you may volunteer, you may try collecting funds ...
But I beg you not to critisize, not to blame, not to mock... This is not the time to pinpoint the responsibility to any party. Instead, effort are needed to rescue the survivors.

This country is as vulnerable as the other nations when it comes to facing extraordinary disaster like this, which is a humdinger in history.

May everyone is well ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker