Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Get well soon, Mr.Tomato.

Tomato wasn't feeling so well yesterday night. Fatigue, loss of appetite, and mild fever were the symptoms he experienced. Of course I'm worried. What could I do in situation like this? Seriously, I'm not at all sure, but I did what I usually do the best, i.e. overwhelmed him with lots of TLC, as well as feeding him with lots of fibers (cantaloupe and apple) and vitamins.

Luckily he looks/feels better today. Phew. May he has a great working day today (yes, he has to work on weekends too ... sigh).

Dear Tomato, may you be alright very soon ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

5:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker