Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Thursday, February 09, 2006

共生吉祥

Picture taken in FGS Dong Zen temple, Jenjarom, Selangor, Malaysia. Feb 2005.

-Have you been to FGS Dong Zen temple? I believe current time is the best chance for all to give this awesome place a visit as they're having the CNY Lantern cum Flower festival. This picture was taken last year when I visited the place during CNY.

4 Comments:

Blogger ZMM said...

gee.. where is Jenjarom huh?

1:52 AM

 
Blogger Allyfeel said...

Read abt them in the newspaper, the place looks lovely. I think Jenjarom is in Banting, Klang right?

3:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

3:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site New car sale in atlanta

2:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker