Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Friday, January 20, 2006

Missing Rambutan ...

What happened when I developed a crave for Rambutan when I am away from home?

Canned fruits loh ...

Thank goodness for canned food.
Alright, you might say 'These are not fresh...'

At least, at least, it's still rambutan ... With pineapple, they both make a perfect combination.

Now, will you please excuse me ... I need to self-indulge myself to something homey ...

8 Comments:

Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

at least u can still taste them.

11:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

call me a weirdo, I prefer canned rambutan, lychee, longan than the fresh wan.

5:13 AM

 
Blogger SkyJuice said...

I'm in Malaysia, but I love these too!

8:40 AM

 
Blogger mom2ashley said...

awww poor you...at least you can get canned ones over there ;) enjoy!

10:24 AM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

Aiyo.. poor thing ler you.

10:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya.. i resort to can fruits too.. hah!! the joys of living overseas eh..??

10:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Serve Chef Style delicious Indian Cuisine to your family and friends.
Everyone will be shocked at your success in this culinary art of cooking.
Learn the secrets of Professional cooking from these 5 Star Chefs.
indian recipes
For all Indian food lovers.
Link to this site: indian recipes
http://www.eating-healthily.com/

12:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Paintball park sc village enema phone sex

3:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker