Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

Half an hour ago, I came home from work, as usual.

I saw something unusual on my desk.

Honestly, I couldn't believe my eye. I had to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

I saw a puggy soft toy sitting on my desk.


how're you doing?

Next to it, there is a card.

I was like, really? [Did he get me a gift? He got me a gift?! HE GOT ME A GIFT!!!]

Next, I was jumping, smiling, laughing, and crying at the same time.

Now, let me roughly brief you something. Surprises are rare in our relationship. Admittedly, guys don't usually know what to give, and I always have preferred items in my mind. So instead of letting him to waste the money buying something I might not like, I will normally open up to him what I want, then I get it. We're really fine doing it this way. I call it a win-win situation. No?

Yet, I hate to admit this, that surprises are awesome!

And in addition to that, he got me a puggy!

He knows that if we were to get a puppy (which we won't as it's too pricey to raise one), we'll definitely get a pug. Tomato's cousin in New York has one, and it's name is Lucas. Lucas, turns out to be another luring factor for me to go to NYC, aside from the beauty of the city itself, for I love Lucas so much!

Now, I have my very own Lucas. Argh, how cool is that!

Lucas Senior, 'How may I help you, master?'

Please also let me mention about the card.

I have always loved Precious Moments figurine or other related items since young. Nonetheless, these items are not as popular in Malaysia, so not many people know about such secret love of mine. I have always longed for a Precious Moments card ... and here it is my very first PM card from my man.

Now, that is VERY sweet ...

Tomato doesn't enjoy reading my words that are related to our relationship in this felicity corner. He is often too shy to read about it. But I just can't help to post this over here ...

[a picture showcasing the msg Tomato wrote was here. but i had to delete it as per Tomato's request .... too bad have to give in.]

A very simple message, but he said it all.

Not only that he melt my heart away, he covers my eyes with tears ... Oh, what a lachrymose shot!

Gosh, my heart still trembles when I am typing this.

I called home, wanting to tell my parents, ' Don't worry, I am in good hands now, definitely...'

I know all the parents would wish a lifetime of happiness for their kids.
For their daughters, they'll wish for a great man to take care of their precious daughter, and love her as much as they do.

Undoubtedly, I found my man.

Hopefully I am the ideal Ms.Right for his parents' son too.

Happy Valentine's Day, dear ...

and to all of you too!


-Valentine's Day, 0928am. Richmond, VA, USA.

11 Comments:

Blogger wHOisBaBy said...

very sweet of him to surprise you with the soft toy pug and the PM card.

1:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey..GA,
I'm really happy for you..! your Mr Tomato..is so thoughtful..! once cannot ask for more.. eh..??
Happy V-Day to you .. and yours..!

4:50 PM

 
Blogger at sea said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I am so happy for you!

11:54 PM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

Aw, that is so so sweet.. And the pug so cute!
You sure have found Mr Right!!

1:41 AM

 
Blogger Fashionasia said...

I thought the card was beautiful!!!!! I like precious moments too!! Cheers to Mr.Tomato!!

3:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

很替你开心 :).

8:23 AM

 
Blogger mom2ashley said...

that's really sweet. glad yotu had a good val's day!

10:16 AM

 
Blogger 1+2mom said...

It was very sweet and romantic :) Glad you had a memorable Valentine day.

Happy belated Valentine's Day!!

11:24 AM

 
Blogger shiaulin said...

happy.. really happy for u. this makes me recall the old time with hubby, he used to surpeise me with a yellow rose or some small gift on my study desk... the good old days...

Happy belated Valentine's day to u & tomato.

12:17 PM

 
Blogger boo_licious said...

Awww, that is so sweet of Mr. Tomato! Happy Belated Valentine's Day.

4:22 PM

 
Blogger Princess Yoyo & family said...

I like your story and i feel what you feel. It is very sweet ;-D (i have been busy, but will be back soon)

5:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker