Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Tall Ship Challenge 2004 (Halifax, Canada)


It was a bliss to be able to watch the Tall Ship Challenge during my stay in Halifax. Similar to the Olympic games, this challenge only happens once in every four years. This might be the only chance for me to see so many tall ships in my entire life.

Despite the chilly winter, Halifax is a charm during summer. It would normally be breezy and cooling, rather than sizzling heat all the way (like in central part of Canada). The waterfront would be so happening during the short summer, hosting many other great events like the Jazz festival, Buskers' festival, etc.

A couple of pictures to share.





Yes, it was an extremely crowded event:




Smaller vessels:



The Halifax-Dartmouth Metro ferry.

Cow's ice-cream store, people's most favorite ice-cream store in Atlantic Canada.

I am missing Halifax already.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooo... I like your third picture most, the ship so "pirate" like.

10:41 PM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

Do you still visit Halifax?
Btw, why did you move in the first place?

1:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it wieght loss medication and tenuate

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker