Baking - take two!
After the first attempt in baking sweet dough bun with my fellow friends, I'm readied to go solo.
480g Bread Flour
120g Plain Flour
20g Milk Powder
4 tsps Instant Yeast
300ml Cold Water
- Mix (A) till well blended.
- Add (B) and knead to form a dough.
- Add (C) continue to knead to form a smooth and elastic dough.
- Cover dough with clear film, or moist paper towel. Let it prove for 50-60 minutes, or till it doubles its size.
- Use finger to press into the dough. It should show a clear finger tip mark but the dough should not sink. Now the dough is ready to be used for making bun.
7 . Lightly brush a layer of egg yolk on top of the bun at the end of proving.
8. Bake at 210C for 10-15 minutes, or until bread turn golden brown.
I think I've fallen in love with baking lately. =)