Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Fall (Archived Photo)

I was browsing my photo albums, and I bumped into these photos that I took last fall when I was still in Canada. Ahhh, nostalgia it is. Halifax is the place I always miss fondly. I had tons of wonderful moments in this school, this city. The people are incredibly nice, the sceneries are breathtaking ... It certainly was a divine experience.

Gwailo will love a sunny day like this. But to me, it's always a 'no thanks'. Hey, I come from Malaysia you know?


Something green, something yellow, something orange, something red. Colourful nature!


A view from a taller building.


Viewing the leaves on the ground.


Breathtaking ...


Maple leaves in red.


Fall foliage.


Oak leaf with acorns.


A closer shot.


I found this on the net. Cute, huh!



Last weekend's Garfield comic. I had a great laugh. So true, yet so funny.



This is the main admin building of Dalhousie University, the uni I attended. During fall, this is how it looks.

This look doesn't last long. A few months later .... (please scroll down)


















Tada.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Halifax is definitely better than yarmouth.. !! i envy you ..!! you still can have tim-sum.. on sundays there.. and dharma sushi is always there too..!!! and the great wall..!!!

7:32 PM

 
Blogger shiaulin said...

nice pic! thanx for sharing. i am waiting for my turn to see the maple leaves soon. beijing town don't have maple tree but only outskirts.

3:02 AM

 
Blogger boo_licious said...

I love the pix of the acorns and the cartoon acorn. Ahhh, fall is a nice time. Here in Msia, the only thing falling is raindrops!

6:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so beautiful until I almost "fall" from the chair. 靓到dom一声晕地。

10:29 PM

 
Blogger Samm said...

i want one of those acorns in exchange for steamy hot buns, k

2:47 AM

 
Blogger Allyfeel said...

That's a very nice scenery. Now, I miss my uni too.

3:21 AM

 
Blogger shoppingmum said...

Looking at your photos make me feel like travelling now. It's really nice.

10:00 AM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

hey mamabok, every place has its own unique characteristic. I'm sure Yartmouth is as pretty as she can be, in her own way.

shiaulin .. yeah, maple leaves are so pretty, aren't they? may you enjoy your fall.

boo ... at least there won't be frost bite in Malaysia...

maria, so cute ...

samm, will keep an eye for you, but hasn't seen a lot of acorns around in RIchmond, but there are a lot of oak trees ... weird.

ally, =)

shoppingmum, thanks, go have a break after giving birth and your confinement ...


May you all have a nice long holiday!

11:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Avenue dental plus size lingerie Renault megane coupe cabriolet front bumper Discounted vacation villas in orlando florida neveda divorce Build home business motor car insurance quote blackberry South florida bextra attorneys Pictures british steam transvestites female driver car insurance Sage life assurance america inc Western hard drives Sexspiele bondage

7:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker