Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Friday, October 21, 2005

Halloween II



I am so tempted to buy one of these inflatable Halloween balloon to put in front of my apartment ... especially the first one ... But I won't be at home* that night. Will wait till next year ...

We shall see ...

* Generally speaking, houses with Halloween decor at the front yard of the house would imply that they're indeed readied for the treat-or-trickers.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool inflatables..!! i am not sure if i am at home or not.. so i daren't put too much decor outside.. :)

3:30 PM

 
Blogger Chen said...

Those inflatable Halloween balloons are nice..
I like the second one.. the pumpkins :)

12:53 AM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

hey mamabok, I will for sure not put the Halloween one, but I am so gonna put the Christmas one!
I saw Christmas Tiggr inflatable, and Santa, and Mickey just now ...
I know what I'm gonna get soon!

Hey, Dr.Chen, they are so cute, aren't they?
Glad that you like them.

10:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

通街都系鬼,哈哈哈...

3:40 AM

 
Blogger boo_licious said...

I bought my packet of sweets already so this year I am ready for the rascals that come trick or treating.

5:16 AM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

maria,他们就是要打扮成鬼来吓鬼嘛。哈。

boo, only 1 packet? sure enough boh? haha ... better have more than less.
May you have fun!

12:00 PM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

Glu: so you'll prefer tricks or treat? haha.

2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker