Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Lazing around ...

It feels so good to laze around. Arrgh! Because I have just started working night shift lately, I had some hard time trying to get adjusted to a new lifestyle. I am alright now, getting better to a new schedule, but during the weekdays I was all burned-out. I am so in love with weekend from this day onwards.

It has been a productive morning. Since I woke up, I managed to do some blog-hopping. I finally get to catch up with my favourite bloggers' updates. I read news. I replied mails. I even had online conversations with a few ppl. My brother shared those great family stories with me; I contacted an old high-school mate of mine, it felt so good to have a rekindled friendship; I even tried to match-make two bloggers (yeah, please pardon my KPCness). I wrote 3 posts in a row, in ONE morning. Haha. I surfed my friend's FRIENDSTER site, only to find out how much I miss many of my high school mates! Wow, I shall spend some time to contact them back one by one.

Orion, if you're reading this, welcome to my felicity corner. I have not seen you after high school. You surely are one of the dear friend I miss the most. I apologise for not contacting you for so long. I am so happy that I have you back once again. Let's keep in touch much more often.

To the bloggers I am trying to match-make, well, you know who you are. I hope that I didn't create a mess, and that there will be a fruitful outcome, instead of a 'tormented aftermath'. (Argh, please don't kill me for my KPCness. I just can't stand to see people who are meant to be together, aren't together ... ) My best wishes go to you...

Oh well, lazy time will soon be over. Now, let me get back to my house chores. Let me see, what do I have on the list: laundry, sweep & mop the floor, clean the bath tub and the toilet, make sausage bun for next week's breakfast ...

I sure will have a great weekend. May yours be awesome too!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Lazi bug gone?
my lazy bug just attack, no lar actually virus, so 打蛇随棍上,顺便懒惰...will get better soon.

10:39 PM

 
Blogger vagus said...

wah. i wonder which two bloggers you were trying to set up.
you'd prolly put that sweet girl through misery lar. i hear that guy's a real slob.
heh heh.
well. come what may. cest la vie.

11:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your good intentions, greenapple. Some things are just not meant to be lar ;)

1:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

9:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker