Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My Felicity Home.

Just some details I love about my felicity home ...


of Monet.

of Aromatherapy ...

of colour therapy ...

of Wisdom ...

of Flowers ...

of Dried bouquet ...

of decor with functionality ...

of home fragrance sticks ...

of something from Japan...

Some souvenirs I bought when we were having our transit in Japan last year. Frames were from Ikea.

Candles on the rock.

This actually is a 'rainbow maker' given by my lovely friends in Canada. This lil' device is generated by solar energy. Whenever there is sunlight, the crystal will revolve, creating some nice rainbow rays ...

When I posted this in my previous post, some bloggers thought this is a lamp of some sort. Well, it's actually a photo frame. There is no bulb in it.

As you can probably tell, I am a big fan of the 'Precious Moments' artwork.

My wine bottles get dressed up.

Something I bought from the Jonker Street, Melaka. Like it a lot.

平安。

My Winnie the Pooh Shower Curtain hooks with my nice shower curtain.

My favourite colours.
My favourite mugs.
My favourite candles.
My favourite place mat.

My lil' living room. Cozy, eh?



Welcome to my felicity home. =)
Care to be my guest?


17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cozy home..! i wanna be your guest for sure..!!!

7:46 PM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

Wah.. so cozy..

Haha.. I really thought that was a lamp.. didn't know it's actually a photo frame.

I bet you did all the decorating? Because if you trust a man to do it, it'll be more 'manly'.

8:58 PM

 
Blogger at sea said...

Such a lovely home!

9:02 PM

 
Blogger Jess said...

so nice decor & cozy home!
You make me wanna stay in there! :)

9:09 PM

 
Blogger Egghead said...

*hats off to the interior designer*
any rooms for rental? when can I move in? :)

9:30 PM

 
Blogger mom2ashley said...

very nice home you got there! and the view seems to be very nice..! with trees and all

9:33 PM

 
Blogger Babe_KL said...

little touches here and there do add warm and homey feelings. congrats on yr new abode :-)

3:32 AM

 
Blogger domesticgoddess said...

yes!! you have enough room for us? kekekez... home sweet home huh? :)

3:55 AM

 
Blogger Allyfeel said...

Wow! That's one cosy sweet precious home. Good taste!!! :)

10:55 PM

 
Blogger LX said...

Yup, a really cosy home! :)

9:51 PM

 
Blogger MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

very clean and sweet home......
I like it all,,,,,,,,,,,
Precious moment is also my favourites ler,,I got couple of those in my display cabinet,, (my gift from a good friend every Christmas and birhtday,,)
I bought the calendar for a buck each once the new year over,, being collected for 3 years now.

9:00 AM

 
Blogger day-dreamer said...

Lovely... lovely...

=)

12:19 PM

 
Blogger wHOisBaBy said...

nice pictures. can feel so warm even by looking at them. must be nice to stay home and relax.

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Princess Yoyo & family said...

I like your living room, and the candle on rock. Is green your favorite? just wonder...

11:04 AM

 
Blogger Erika said...

I love your house decoartion! That something you bought from Melaka is just gorgeous! Good job!

4:49 PM

 
Blogger Samm said...

Yes, as a "retired" interior designer, i'd say it's really those lil, lil things that makes a home. I may do up ur "house" for you, but it's the "owner" that turns it into a "home".

Beautiful yet warm & cosy.

2:02 AM

 
Blogger c a r c a r said...

oh u have a really sweet and lovely home...

like the color of the mug, and the candles.. and your blog color too.

7:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker