Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Monday, November 06, 2006

Fall 2006

Honestly I am very addicted to the wonderful fall (autumn) colours. Who wouldn't?

Maple trees are just amazing ... on a same tree you might get 4 different colours out of it. The change of colours from green to yellow to orange to red is just phenomenal ...

When I was in junior high school I dreamed about living in places with plentiful maple trees. Am grateful that that wish was granted.

When you see a tree like this, you just can't help but to look up and admire the beauty of wonderful nature ...

There is a reason why people here preferred the term 'Fall' over 'Autumn'. Look at the amount of leaves that 'fell' from the tree ...

Sooner or later all trees will be like this, leafless.

The wonderful fall foliage ...



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Dating Anniversary :).

美景...无言以形容。

9:22 PM

 
Blogger Samm said...

Ur pics remind me of a public speaking book one of my clients gave me as a gift. it has lots of maple leaves inside. i gotta find it one day. very good book. and i like those leaves very much too.

6:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the colour of fall! your pictures are great....

11:50 PM

 
Blogger day-dreamer said...

Wow. Nice pics!

3:05 AM

 
Blogger shiaulin said...

Och!! how i miss the autumn in Beijing... hai.. I wish I was there... :(

ur pics are awesome!

11:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, GA, I just seen this..My goose pimples raised when I saw the dark pink maple tree. It's beauty beyond speech.

et

5:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker