Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Friday, October 20, 2006

Flattered.

Recently one of the co-worker of mine sent another co-worker to me just to find out whether do I have a bf because he'll like to ask me out. My way of answering this question?

'I don't have a bf, but ... I have a fiancé. '

It is a culture here to wear the engagement ring on the ring finger after a female is engaged. Well, I don't because I have to wear gloves all the times during work.

Anyhow, am flattered. This hasn't happened in years after the world knows about Tomato.

I hate to admit this, but hey, it was shiok!


*shiok is a slang commonly used in Malaysia and Singapore. It is an expression to convey a feeling of sheer happiness and contentment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Princess Yoyo & family said...

ha ha ha... it is cute, but i can understand. Go look at the mirror, still look attractive,don't you?! What a shiok feeling ;)

7:22 PM

 
Blogger MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

See, still got market ker,, make sure your other half knows about this,,

11:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker