Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Happy Bulan Ramadhan.

How time flies. It's that time of the year again. Soon it will be Hari Raya ... Haven't been home for years to celebrate this festive season. I miss those Raya concoctions, the kuih-muih, the curries, etc ... Oh well.

Boo_licious is a very detailed food blogger who would hop from one Ramadan Bazaar to another. I have a love and hate relationship with her blog. I love what she shares, yet again, I hate the fact that I can't be in Malaysia now just to enjoy those delicacies ... To me, Malaysia truly is a food heaven, for the varieties given.

Do hop to her blog and show some support. If you're looking for tips to Ramadan Bazaars Boo's blog will serve as a good source. Please, enjoy the feast, on my behalf!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you .. g/f..! i have the same relationship .. with Boo.. as you .. kkeekkekekeke!!

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker