Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Saturday, August 19, 2006

one year old.


I can't believe I have already owned this cyber felicity corner for a year.

h-o-w t-i-m-e f-l-i-e-s!

I created this space for myself to jot down my felicity moments, after a year I don't think I've adhered to what I used to set for myself. I certainly love to type something here to share, but let's face it, blogging is also a commitment.

Will try harder. I will.

To my dear corner, happy 1st. May you have more felicity birthdays to come.

Cheers. =)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 1st..! and many more.. to come.. ;)
Congrats...GA..!

6:51 PM

 
Blogger mom2ashley said...

happy 1st birthday!!!!

9:38 PM

 
Blogger day-dreamer said...

Happy Birthday to My Felicity Corner!

11:00 PM

 
Blogger at sea said...

继续加油呀!

10:17 PM

 
Blogger shoppingmum said...

Happy happy birthday!!!

1:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Birthday!

7:34 PM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

Happy 1 year old to your blog!! :)

Quick yeah? I didn't 'celebrate' mine at all. :P

11:27 PM

 
Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

happy anniversary to ur blog

6:17 AM

 
Blogger c a r c a r said...

祝幸福的部落生日!!

10:33 AM

 
Blogger c a r c a r said...

啊, 对不起 :(
祝幸福的部落生日快乐!!

10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker