Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Friday, August 04, 2006

Outdoor Sauna.

Have you experienced an outdoor sauna before?

Come to this region of the earth you'll know how it feels. Temperature as high as 40 Celsius (and reportedly 'feels like' 48 Celsius due to the high humidity as reported by the weather channel). Now tell me, doesn't this feel like an outdoor sauna?

Oh fall (I mean the season autumn), please approach this region faster ... I can't stand the heat anymore!

2 Comments:

Blogger mom2ashley said...

40 C and higher? that's really HOT! hotter than in malaysia...best of luck felicity! i do hope fall embraces you guys earlier!

6:38 AM

 
Blogger CW said...

我也很讨厌美国的夏天哦~!真希望夏天快点过去。。。谢谢妳来我的部落,我也很喜欢妳的部落,以后会常来做客。好喜欢妳的公寓噢!布置得很漂亮哦!!

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker