Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Flickering Flame.

I really enjoy having flickering flame as part of the home decor. For some unknown reasons I find them to be tranquilizing. To have all the tealight candles lit and place them on my votive candle holders is my personal daily must-have. Needless to say, the candle light adds on some special touch to the festive season.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely..!!

8:55 PM

 
Blogger day-dreamer said...

Beautiful!!

4:39 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmmmm i have lots of those 'ikea' candle at home too...BUT my son does not like it, so we only put it on after he fall
asleep...

kekekekeke

5:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker