Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's that time of the year again ...

Having the 'November' page shown on my calendar will bring a big smile on my face. Oh, how wonderful that is, I thought to myself. After ten months of waiting finally the joyful season is here, again. Yes, the festive season might have been highly commercialized, but who cares? This is also the season to give thanks, to share the love, to gather and reunite ...

My Christmas tree. Oh, if you have to be politically correct then this is a 'holiday tree'. Aigh, stop pulling my legs ... Why must we subvert the beautiful tradition?

Christmas lights ... viewing from outside of my apartment.

I find the lights soothing ...

Hopefully my electricity bill won't be too expensive, haha ...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.. very pretty the lights..GA..!! i love what you did to the windows.. :) i love lots of lights too.. during christmas..!

2:57 AM

 
Blogger day-dreamer said...

Pretty, pretty.

Hope you enjoy the holiday mood! ;)

4:05 AM

 
Blogger Gina said...

That looks pretty comfy!

9:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah..so nice the xmas lights at the window! later got snow some more.. wahhh.. i m so envy.. :(

10:02 AM

 
Blogger 1+2mom said...

Very nice ler those light at the window!!

I hope can make a x'mas party at home but i think cant cause my kids still young and no one will help me clean up the house after the party.

12:33 PM

 
Blogger Egghead said...

so early ah? reminded me to get my tree out liao :)

12:27 AM

 
Blogger shiaulin said...

splendid !!!

12:52 PM

 
Blogger Fashionasia said...

wah so niceee.......
im sure with winter the atmosphere is even more chrismassy..... :>

8:07 AM

 
Blogger Samm said...

forget about the bill for once and go light up more lights, lol. take lots and lots of pics for us

6:11 AM

 
Blogger c a r c a r said...

awesome!

2:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker