Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Virginia Beach 1-day Trip - Part I

We had a one-day trip to Virginia (VA) Beach yesterday. This place is one of the major tourism spot in the Virginia state, especially during the summer months. The beach is located on east of Richmond, approximate 2 hours drive away.

It was a sunny day. Very sunny indeed. Pictures taken while on the road:
Ahhh, it's the ocean! The Atlantic Ocean! I think this picture was captured during high-tide. The tide was rough.
I believe these are navy ships and aircraft carriers:
Cool, eh?

Approaching the beach:
When these taller hotels came into view, they reminded me of Port Dickson in Malaysia. I could not remember when was the last time I was in PD, but I remembered a few taller hotels like these along the journey. And of course, you'll get beaches in PD, as well.
Along the shore line there are uncountables motels, inns, hotels, and more luxurious hotels. The Marriot even have three hotels here. Along with these lodging fascilities, there are uncountable seafood restaurants and souvenir stores.
We decided to drive around a little more before heading to the beach.
It is apparent that many ppl who resides in VA Beach own yachts.
Can you imagine living in a neighbourhood like this? Yes, luxury it is. Awwgh.
I wonder when will I ever get to have a chance to experience a yacht ride.


Stay tuned for Part II - the beach!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh now i know the reason for software that can merge photo...

^^

12:01 AM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

haha, I figured that this way will save a lot of space in this domain. i hope lah ...

9:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker