Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Monday, November 07, 2005

Sausage Bun.



A few years back, I've always dreamed of making sausage bun myself. Yet, I had never taken any action as I rationalized that I lacked the knowledge of proving a dough properly. As for now? Haha, not a problem anymore! After the first and second attempts, I am very confident in playing with the dough. Consequently, making sausage buns myself no longer is my dream as I've taken matters into my own hand.


Sausage buns. Some with cheese topping. Some without.



Yes, I am happy. Now I can have sausage bun everyday morning as breakfast. Hey, you don't get these buns easily in North America you know?

Just hope that I won't get sick of these buns too soon. Heh.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow..!! looks like those... that we get from bakery store leh..!! so clever you ..GA..!!

1:03 AM

 
Blogger Babe_KL said...

*clap hands*

so far i hvnt dare to bake bread yet...

4:05 AM

 
Blogger Samm said...

*good job* *bravo* *envy* *clap clap clap*

Must be delicious *drools*

6:12 AM

 
Blogger Allyfeel said...

WOW! They look yummy!!! Hey greenapple, since it's hard to get it there, why don't you sell them? I am sure you will have very good business. :P

3:56 AM

 
Blogger vagus said...

waah. recipe?
how do you make the dough? same as the recipe in the earlier post?

7:17 AM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

mamabok, hehe, thanks. seriously, it's not that easy to make these buns. go make them, I'm sure Chloe will love them!

babe, thanks. you'll do great, go try it!

samm, thanks. they tasted alright.

allyfeel, speaking of selling ... hmmm, i don't have the network for such business leh. on top of that, cooking for self is a leisure activity. if cooking for different purpose, that's just totally different.

vagus, yeah, the recipe is the same. and playing with the dough is even simpler when it comes to making these bun. i'll try to make it again and have pictures taken in each step.

4:42 PM

 
Blogger Allyfeel said...

Ya... you got a point greenapple. Happy cooking!!! :D

9:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I love this bun, the sausage looks good, I want , I want, I want!

10:03 PM

 
Blogger shiaulin said...

wahlao... so yummy... i can't find it here in beijing either, but honestly i'm too lazy to bake lar..

10:58 AM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

allyfeel, may you have fun in your lovely kitchen too! =)

maria, haha, not a bread fan like you also want ah ... I'm honoured, and flattered!

glu, thanks. if there is a will, there is a way! =)

shiaulin, yaloh, i realized this is something belong solely to Malaysian Chinese culture ... I've never seen it here in North America, even in those Asian bakery stores in Chinatown.

7:59 PM

 
Blogger boo_licious said...

greenapple, you rock! You only started baking recently and the stuff you churn out look great.

1:55 PM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

thanks boo.
it was fun to do so ... haha. i enjoy kneading the dough, and see my own masterpieces ...

i just felt great doing so.

12:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

2:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker