Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Friday, December 09, 2005

Lite 98.

I have to tell you, I am hooked. I am hooked on this Richmond Radio station Lite 98. They only play lite Christmas songs/rhythms nowadays. Everyday when I drive to/return from work, the beautiful melodies from the radio will easily melt my heart away. When listening to the songs, I am like living in a movie, having all those heartwarming songs as soundtrack. I will look around my surroundings; the starry night, marvellous Christmas lights, awe-inspiring decor that are set up by other households, etc.

And the title of the movie? What else, but 'My Felicity Corner'.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

P/s: You can listen to this radio live from the internet too. Go check it out.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today we went to Amcorp Mall, there have this 4 youngsters well dress in black and white, playing X'mas songs with violin and cello at the entrance, you should have see Isabelle's face, she was totally hooked with the melodies.
but when I play the x'mas songs at home, she very quiet, listen to it, then will tell me she feel "sad", and keep quiet, don't know what is in her mind.

9:29 AM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

This is sooo nice. This is soo American isn't it?

Like those movies showing Christmas scene, with radio turned on playing some nice soothing Christmas songs..

6:43 AM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

And btw, I can read Chinese. :P

6:44 AM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

merry christmas everyone ... =)

lite 98 is a place where you can play uncountable Christmas songs .. without having to buy the albums ...
cool, huh!

10:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker