Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Monday, March 06, 2006

Are you Romantic or Realistic?

Something I found while blog-hopping, and gave it a try. I think I am happy to know that am still a romantic even after 7.5 years of relationship with Tomato. Relationship takes effort, and I am glad that there is a great balance between romantic and realistic.





You Are A Romantic


You are more romantic than 90% of the population.






You life your life like a fairy tale... or at least you try to.
Living for magical moments, you believe there's only one true love for you.
Love is the most important thing in your life, and you don't take it for granted.
Your perfect match loves to be in love as much as you do!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am A Romantic Realist
I am more romantic than 40% of the population.
"You tend to be grounded when it comes to romance.
Sure, you can fall hard... but only for someone you've gotten to know.
And once you're in love, you can be a total romantic goofball...
But you'd never admit it to your friends!"

This is what I got :P. think after have kids, not that romantic anymore hahaha...

10:08 PM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

With 10questions it's hard to really tell you what you are.. So I think I'm a realistic.. I don't believe you can tell if someone is romantic based on 10 short binary type questions.

although my score said I'm 80% more romantic than the population.

10:35 PM

 
Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

the questions sounds more towards ladies...so, man can forget abt it...lolz

3:57 AM

 
Blogger shiaulin said...

Below are my answer:
You are more romantic than 60% of the population.
It's easy for you to get swept away by romance...
But you've done a pretty good job keeping perspective.
You're still taken in by love poems and sunsets
You just don't fall for every dreamy pick up line!

what ya think?

10:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I believe your score, dearie. You really are romantic *bats eyes*

10:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! dodge ram 2500 sale air purifier Dual core cpu comparisons changing sparkplugs on mitsubishi lancer 2002 Lowrider chevrolet impala car mitsubishi picture

9:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker