Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I carry your heart with me.


Over the weekend we had a chance to watch the movie In Her Shoes on DVD. Prior to watching the movie I have heard so many positive reviews about it, but I wasn't sure what to expect. It turned out to be a pretty decent one, and NO, it's not really a chick-flick movie. I think this review has pretty much gotten what I would like to comment about the movie.












The movie ended with a famous poem written by E. E. Cummings. Evidently it is a long time favorite, nevertheless brought popular once again by the movie. The poem really brings in a magical effect to the entire movie.

Something I will like to dedicate to my man too:

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart)
i am never without it (anywhere
i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling)
i fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)
i want
no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)

Do watch the movie if you have a chance. It's kinda long for current Hollywood standard (2 hrs 10 min) but I didn't feel that I was dragged. To me, a movie that is capable to prompt you to mull over something in life is a movie worthwhile to watch.

4 Comments:

Blogger shiaulin said...

wow! what a lovely poem...

10:30 AM

 
Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

sweet and romantic eh ?

3:27 AM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

Wow.. you are a really romantic person.. I don't think I'd ever written a poem for my husband or any other men I'd fallen (or thought I'd fallen) in love with..

10:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... zyban tablet Free anti spam filter downloads paint tennis court Drug ultram contacts with is+acyclovir+safe+during+pregnancy celebrity butt cracks Imaginit automotive alarms Digital+photo+print+printing

8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker