Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sakura, or not?

Alright, I am not entirely sure about these flowers, but I am guessing that they indeed are Sakura, or Cherry Blossom! When I saw it, I couldn't believe it myself! I was literally speechless. Luckily I had my camera with me and I could snap a few shots to share with you all. That really was a joy!

For days I have been wondering what trees are these ...

So I made an effort to walk towards the trees.

They look so beautiful from a distance, aren't they?

Standing underneath the tree ... wow ...


See the flowers? A tree full with flowers, entire tree!

There, the flowers. Very pretty, right?

Another closer shot of the flowers.

On another end of the same street, I saw another types of flowers ... so out of curiosity I walked over to have a closer look.

From a distance, I thought these are may-flowers (梅花), those flowers fellow Malaysians could get in Petaling Street during Chinese New Year.

As I walked closer to the plant, I couldn't help but to wonder, are these for real? or are these fake flowers?

But as I looked around, these flowers couldn't be fake, as there are so many more plants around! It would be rather impossible to put up so many fake flowers, I reasoned.

They are so pretty ...

So regret I didn't pluck any back with me, haha ...

Really look like those we can get from Petaling Street, no?

The soft pink colour is so attractive.

This, would be the best shot of all.

I am really excited.
You like it? =)

18 Comments:

Blogger mom2ashley said...

they are soooooooooooooooo pretty!

9:00 PM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

They are indeed! Mom of Ashley ...

9:21 PM

 
Blogger shiaulin said...

they are sooooooo beautiful!! so fast blooming already those flowers? Me here still can't see any flower yet.

10:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is too pretty, this is too sweet.... and this is simply too.... much... *booohoohoo* too beautiful...

11:08 PM

 
Blogger Jess said...

Dunno how to describe la...soooooo pretty!!!
Is it 桃花?Heard March is the blooming season?

1:18 AM

 
Blogger Samm said...

Hi, sorry, i havent been commenting lately. But then, the sakura pics were just too beautiful. Thx for sharing.

2:15 AM

 
Blogger Fashionasia said...

SOooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!
Kinda reminded me of a sakura song :)

4:44 AM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

boy oh boy.. both flowers, the brunches and the blooms are very very beautiful!

Lucky you!

5:00 AM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

forgot to ask.. so Spring is near?

5:00 AM

 
Blogger Chen said...

So beautiful & so nice :)..
I just saw the white plum flower in lrong's blog.. (first time I see the white coloured flower)..
And few minutes later on, I see the flower again in your blog...
I'm so lucky :D

7:30 AM

 
Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

oh lukcy u...

11:51 PM

 
Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

oops! LUCKY i meant

11:52 PM

 
Blogger boo_licious said...

Wow! They look great and you don't even need to go Japan to see them. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

1:56 PM

 
Blogger Princess Yoyo & family said...

hmmm... i think this is 梅. i am not very sure, but i will later post some cherry blossoms pic in my blog when the season comes. Now is 梅season here ^^

1:17 AM

 
Blogger at sea said...

海棠花?

10:56 PM

 
Blogger iml said...

Wished I was the one holding the camera. Great pixs

10:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»

5:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

3:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker