Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Theme

Life is never perfect.
There are always highs and lows.
There are always laughters and tears.
There are always happy and sad moments.
There are always desired cheers and unwanted encounters.

No matter what, at the end of the day, we'll remember the cheerful one, more than the distress events.

At least this is how I want my life to be.

Yes, there are times where things can get extremely frustrating, but instead of throwing any temper tantrums, or let the hysteric inner-personality be the commander, I would try my best to divert my attention to something cheerful.

As aforementioned, I wish what's in my mind will be the positive elements, not the reverse.

To me, ranting will not help me in solving problems. Ramblings can merely give temporary relief, but nothing beyond.

So, I will try to recall happy moments, and will try to uplift myself with those blissful ideas.

This is what this blog can help me, to help me in recalling joyous emotions, that is.

No, this is not a food-blog in the making. But I must admit that to some extent, cooking will heal my sadness, my anxiety...

So I carefully jot down these jolly moments...

For they do belong to the subset I regard as felicity elements.

Once again, welcome to my felicity corner.

11 Comments:

Blogger RenderB said...

Interesting read. I do in part disagree. Writing out problems can help understand them. Work them out and find a solution to dealing with it. But that is personal. :-)
And some of the recipies you've put up are very interesting.

10:16 AM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

Hi there renderb, thanks for stopping by. Well, I know what you mean, as sometimes if we are able to enunciate the problems out we'll have a clearer picture about what's going on. Yet, not all the scenarios are alike, and there are times that you just wanna take a break out of the chaos. That doesn't mean that I'm walking away from my problems. I just need a way to decompress myself. And when I can get back to the reality, I will be well-prepared on what's ahead.

3:12 PM

 
Blogger RenderB said...

Yeah think I know what you mean. Thats why I play video games or go train a bit. Though I thinkthat those things work because I concentrate so much on them the rest of my mind shuts down.

5:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ranting wouldn't help solving the problem, but it help keep us stay away from highblood pressure and heart attack!
hahaha...just kidding...
well said.

2:27 AM

 
Blogger Gina said...

Well, it is good to rant sometimes. Just pour your hearts' content out and get rid of whatever that is bothering you.

10:07 AM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

well, I guess every individual is unique, hence we have different methods to deal with matters. I don't play video games, but I will jog if I need to chill myself out. Glad that you found something suits you, renderb.

haha maria, i thought if i keep on ranting i will have the risk to develop a heart attack and high blood pressure ... if I'm angry, I'll think of your gals and their imagination game ... then I'll feel better. nothing beats 天真无邪的快乐。

haha glutton rabbit you really know how to humble a person huh? you're such a sweet person. thanks for regarding my 'rantings' as something cute. so nice to hear about it.

i will whine, gina, no worries, but i would try to refrain myself from swearing, or using vulgar words ... as I seriously believe that won't help me in solving my problems, and I would feel guilty using such strong words ...

12:29 PM

 
Blogger RenderB said...

That is a good way of thinking. It's nice to see there are still some people that can express themselves without resorting to profanity. It's so pointless most of the time. Same with people that can't have a normal discussion or debate without resorting to personal insults. so sad.

2:53 PM

 
Blogger boo_licious said...

I always believe that one needs to get it out of your system than letting it mull around. For me, I usually go for a swim as it helps clear my head.

6:59 AM

 
Blogger Chen said...

I like the way u put it..
Life is never perfect.. and there's always up and down in our lives..
yeah.. remember those happy moments and wipe away those sad moments..
Don't occupy our heart with "unworthy" things loh..
Life is short :)

2:21 PM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

elo again renderb, it takes a lot of effort to make this world a wonderful one. let's have the faith, and work hard on it, shall we?

Hey boo, swimming is good! I used to do it like you, but I don't live near a swimming pool, so it's a hassle now somehow. That's why I turned to jog nowadays.

Speaking from your experience huh, Dr.Chen. I believe you've seen more extreme cases than me.
Regardless of the situations, we have to move on anyhow. It's a matter of having different attitudes. Many things out there happened that were beyond our controls, but at least, we can take care of our own mindsets. Like you said, life is short! May everyone lives the best out of it!

3:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker