Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Monday, September 26, 2005

What Colour Should Your Blog Be?

Your Blog Should Be Blue

Your blog is a peaceful, calming force in the blogosphere.
You tend to avoid conflict - you're more likely to share than rant.
From your social causes to cute pet photos, your life is a (mostly) open book.
What Color Should Your Blog or Journal Be?



I saw this little test from this blog, and I gave it a try. Well, the test only ask a handful of questions, so might not be as accurate. Anyhow, it's somehow fun to participate.

Just wanna share.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

You are right in choosing your colors I see!! Calm! He he.

9:39 AM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

you really think so? THanks gina. But they recommended BLUE, mine is mostly green. But that's the green I love, and to me, it's a colour of serenity too.

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker