Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Monday, September 19, 2005

Cookies Nite II - Lemon Coconut Cookies

Since the first batch was a success (okay, my very own definition of success), I had my hands on on another batch of cookies, namely Lemon Coconut Cookies. Click here for the recipes.


The aroma of the cookies were great, especially the lemon-scent. It tasted good too. But I soon realised that there is a crucial gadget that I lack in my kitchen - a wire rack. It's mentioned in the last step in the recipe that I should leave the cookies to cool on a wire rack, which I did not. The consequence? The cookies turned soggy as they cooled. They would still taste good, but weird in texture wise.

So, a wire rack will be listed on my next shopping-list. Ha. Next time, I plan to use cookie cutters to shape up my cookies. I wanna make gingerbread man cookies! That does sound a lot of fun to me! =)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't attempted to bake as of yet.. but looking at the recipe you provided.. i think i might just be able to do it.. :)
i'll remember the wire rack too.. thanks..!!

11:38 PM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

Not a problem. Air-tight containers are a must too. I won't bake until I have these 2 stuffs on hand ...

1:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
»

3:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Landlord grants incorporation center accident law 1920's dress clothes Ftd flowers utah how long after last clomid pill ovulate tramadol Morro bay golf Real estate in easton massachusetts Potato and prozac Larne solicitors

7:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker