Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Friday, December 30, 2005

A girl's first Tiffany ...


Call me a cliché , but admittedly, I am a Tiffany that kind of gal. Some people would think that their products are way overpriced, but you know what, it's Tiffany. In another words, yeah, you're paying for the brand, just like any other branded stuffs. Just perhaps the media has successfully imparted me about the beauty of such brand, and that most girls will use Tiffany products as a metaphor of felicity. Ha. But, don't you find an elegant gift placed in the Tiffany velvet jewelry pouch, encased in the Tiffany box, then wrapped around with white satin ribbon simply irresistable?

This Christmas, I got my very first Tiffany gift from my significant other. No, it is not a ring. It is a pendant. A very elegant pendant. After a few years of wearing the 'key' that was given by my parents when I was 21, I am happy to have a change. Hey, I have been wearing that for a few years you know ... I never change it with anything else because I feel that I have yet to possess anything that is good enough for a replacement. Now, it is time ... =)

If I work in Malaysia, I will never ever dream of owning any Tiffany's products. However, since our earnings are in USD now, the price would seem somewhat more affordable now.

Thank you, Tomato. It is a thoughtful gift.
A gift that is 'true to our hearts'.

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too cool..!! a 1K present.. !! woohoo..!!

4:25 PM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

mamabok, no lah, 1K? i wish. it's USD100++.

7:48 PM

 
Blogger Gina said...

Wah.. got job opening in US kah?? He he! Happy new year, Emma!

3:25 AM

 
Blogger boo_licious said...

wowee! Nice gift. Happy New Year to you and Tomato.

5:56 AM

 
Blogger shiaulin said...

wah so good got gift...

Happy New Year!

11:31 AM

 
Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

wah ! What a tomato ! great gift. Not the $$ value but the thoughts behind that Greenapple. You know all that.

Hapy New Year to you both.

6:59 AM

 
Blogger day-dreamer said...

Happy New Year 2006!

Nice gift... Looks simple yet beautiful!

7:49 AM

 
Blogger mom2ashley said...

ooo i like tiffany's and so love that pendant!!!!!

11:03 AM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

happy new year, Gina.

boo, thanks. happy new year to you too!

shiaulin, happy new year you, your hubby leecs, and your beloved xuan.

foodcrazee, yeah ... i know what you mean ... am really grateful. happy new year!

day dreamer, may you have a great 2006!

ashley's mum, tiffany's products are irresistable, right? go get one! you deserve that! =)

1:18 AM

 
Blogger Babe_KL said...

such a lovely pendant, loved it too. psssttt i got my first blue box last year too hehehe :p

http://babeinthecitykl.blogspot.com/2005/02/whats-inside-little-blue-box.html

4:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whao...so sweet...:)

hah... too bad Tiffany & co. no tomato shape pendant, otherwise that will be nice too :lol:...

12:30 PM

 
Blogger Fashionasia said...

i love it!!! i'm a heart kinda person too!!!!!i buy anything with "heart"shape!!!

1:54 AM

 
Blogger domesticgoddess said...

aww... so sweet and thoughtful... i bet without the ring you will say 'i do' too huh?! heheheh

Happy New Year!

3:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, GA dearie! Wow, nice ring :D

4:10 AM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

Beautiful pendant!
I love tiffany too, but never owned anything from there.. way too pricey.
Always wanted to own the engagement ring.. but now married for 7yrs liao.. can't ask for such rings any more. aigh.

10:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy there is sure a bunch of sites. I just started doing some checking around for ideas on my new site and have been really overwhelmed with all of the variables. Color schemes, layout, etc. I might start a blog to and I like the layout of this one. Anyway, thanks for the ideas and if you feel like it you can look at my site too. chimney repair las vegas

2:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» » »

3:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Tape free video of paris hilton buy zoloft

1:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker