Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Happiness. 福。


A couple of days ago I received a pleasant surprise from Malaysia. It was a mail from Twinsmom. Inside the envelope, there is a Christmas card, and this 'happiness' pendant.

I will treat it as a happiness charm.

I like it very much. Many thanks to you, Maria.

Updates:


I figured that this is the best place for the lil' happiness pendant to go. =)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice..!!

3:18 PM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

Very nice indeed, Mamabok.

10:43 PM

 
Blogger mom2ashley said...

nothing beats receiving receiving pressies by mail ya?

10:54 PM

 
Blogger Samm said...

Oh, how nice. I love receiving gifts in my mail too....

11:29 PM

 
Blogger shiaulin said...

so nice !! jeles !!! :P kidding lar.. :D

how nice hor, can received on time tim... hey maria, this time no 'missing mail' liao hor? :D :D

5:11 AM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

mom2ashley, very true indeed.

samm, hopefully your santa claus can send you some ... =)

shiaulin, this time I got lucky. ha!

9:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*phew*....finally it arrived, and *phew*...the pendant was inside LOL...

I thought send you a necklace I made, but then when I saw this pendant, I think it is the best for you, and most of all it just suit your blog title isn't it?

btw, FYI the pendant is sterling silver, it will get oxidise after a while, just polish it wth coth will bring back the shine ;).

12:45 PM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

Aw, this is sooo sweet..

It seems that this Christmas, lots of people's home have items from the Jewel mine ler.

9:37 AM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

maria, thanks tahnks thanks thanks thanks ...

zara .. yaloh ... may jewel mine has a prosperous year!

1:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker