Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Monday, March 20, 2006

More flowers, at Maymont Park - II.

More flowers picture from the same park. I'll let the flowers do the talking.

If you look around carefully, many trees are still leafless. It is no wonder why the trees with flowers become the centre of attention easily.

As I strolled in the park, another tree with flowers came into our eyesight. Needless to say, a walk towards the tree was a must.

Nice tree, isn't it?

Flowers ... flowers ... only flowers!

I really like the soft pink colour. What about you?

Beautiful flowers, dedicated to all of you ...

Alright, this time we don't have to guess the name of this flower, as it is clearly indicated on the tree that it is known as Star Magnolia, or Magnolia stellata in terms of binomial nomenclature.


Not very far from Star Magnolia, I saw another conspicuous tree.

It is rather uniquely different.


Another eye-pleaser.

Wild flowers.

Aren't they special gift from mother nature?

Some teenagers having fun with photography in the park.

Look at those white wild flowers ... don't they look awesome?

The gardeners are working on this piece of land. Will come back soon to check out the tulips and daffodils. Am looking forward to our next visit to this park already.

Spring, I am waiting for ya!

6 Comments:

Blogger ZMM said...

Oh boy, this is so so beautiful.

It's such a nice park. I like the 2nd pix.. the building is very nice!

11:03 AM

 
Blogger MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Can't wait for our city to blossom like that.. Enjoy

4:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if I am there, I think I will run amok liao.

BTW the few flower on top called 辛夷.

11:09 PM

 
Blogger Egghead said...

is it spring time? the flowers are refreshing to look at!

11:10 PM

 
Blogger PhotoCrazy said...

wow! good photography. I enjoy the way you photograph the subject. Looking forward to more of your works.

1:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Jeep wrangler engine part Car navigation mladic

8:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker