Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

More Unknown Flowers I.

I've asked around. Apparently the flowers I posted in my previous post wasn't Sakura, but no one could tell me the name of the flowers. I am sure some of you have seen pictures of the Cherry Blossom in Washington D. C. as shown in some of the local newspapers in M'sia (my mum told me about it). Due to the fact that Washington D. C. is 1.5-2 hours drive away from Richmond, I would think that Cherry Blossom would grow in Richmond too, evidently that rational isn't true. According to my source, those Cherry Blossom as planted in D. C. are actually gifts from Japan as a token of appreciation of something. So it seems like I must make a trip to D. C. sometimes soon in order to enjoy my very first Sakura experience. In the meantime, I feel contented with the white flowers I get to have in Richmond ...

Slight Europa feel ...

I really like the tree.

So serene.

Hush, amidst the hustle...

I can keep my head elevated for long hours, just to gaze at these flowers ...

What a blessed encounter in this city.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey..GA,
I will ask my FIL .. he might know. :)

2:25 PM

 
Blogger Egghead said...

looking at all these flowers can really gives us a traquil and peaceful feeling :)

8:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

这是桃花,我找中国画花谱,这花像桃花,梅花的枝干不这么长法,而樱花还没到季节。
对了,有香气吗?

9:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

咦?又不像桃花,桃花有比较多叶子。
唉... 花啊花,你到底是吓咪花?

9:47 PM

 
Blogger ZMM said...

whatever plant they are.. they are pretty..
The branches are so nice, yet not too intruding.. and the flowers.. so so pretty.

Thanks for sharing the photos..

1:30 AM

 
Blogger MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Flower Blossom already in your area??開花期, so early. I though Spring don't start till this coming Monday??
Yes, I've heard over the radio station mentioned about cherry blossom are grow in DC,USA and it was gifts from Japan. I can't remember the detail, it was over 100 trees plant there.
Well, Calgary petty cold, it's snowing outside, Light snow, All trees branches are wrapped with white flakes when I drove home from a 12 hours work in the office.
If the wheather is cold enough to keep the snow freeze tomorrow, will snap some photos when I send my boy to play school.
By the way, thanks for visiting.

2:21 AM

 
Blogger MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Hey Greenapple, tried to click on your 988 chinese radion station, but it link to Microsoft page, Wanna to listern this station for a while as my Sister told me she love this station.

2:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Scholarship entitlements jouer au blackjack black pussy Remove marker stain leather sofa Empresas de sofas en granada Online fluoxetine order online area rug discount nascar area rug yourarearugs.info

5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker