Life is a jigsaw puzzle. Every segment of the puzzle is formed by different elements of life. I cherish all my felicity elements, what about you?

Monday, January 02, 2006

A good head start.


This might not be the healthiest breakfast, it's still homey nevertheless. Very americanized indeed. Our first breakfast in 2006. I don't live a very americanize life, so such breakfast is my very first. My first time making scramble eggs, as well as turkey bacon after not having bacon in a very very long time. I also prepared baked beans and toasted bread together with english tea to go with everything.

Oh well, just wanna do something special at the beginning of the year. A good head start, literally.

May all of you have greater days to come. Happy 2006!

9 Comments:

Blogger mom2ashley said...

mmm yum..i love continental breakfasts!

11:04 AM

 
Blogger Samm said...

I'm glad you know that this is not a healthy breakfast. But of coz, in moderation, once in a while, still okay one. I miss my processed food days too..... sob....

1:11 PM

 
Blogger Greenapple said...

hey dinah, who doesn't? =)

samm, haha, yeah, thanks for your kind reminder. i promise i won't have them often ... yeah ..?
happy new year!

1:15 AM

 
Blogger boo_licious said...

Happy New Year! Yummy brekkie. I feel like having some of that.

6:17 AM

 
Blogger Chen said...

Happy New Year :)
It's alright to have those food once in a while :D

11:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is my favorite breakfast! everytime check in the hotel i will see they serve this in the morning or not :D.

12:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 2006 to you and yours..!! love your breakfast..!! i only eat turkey bacon..ever since i got her.. ;)

6:58 AM

 
Blogger Gina said...

Hi, happy new year!! Hope you had a good one!! Since you already have a good headstart. :)

10:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work 6shop for area rugs http://www.attorney-fee-schedule-patents-trademarks.info/Government_patent_office.html ge monagram appliances In car dvd sellers ireland

9:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Tomato & Greenapple's 8th Dating Anni.
Daisypath Ticker